AQEPA camps, only deafness specialized camps in Quebec!
Do you have a deaf or hard of hearing child aged between 5 and 14?
Do you want your child to have a safe, fun and exciting summer experience? Does your child wants to make new friends that are like him/her?
Well, our camps are exactly what you need!
In order to offer specialized services, we organize summer camps that are fully adapted, completely safe and full of fun.
- Counselors communicate in Quebec sign language, in French and in English.
- Personalized support is offered to children with special needs.
- Our camps are also open to hearing siblings in order to build awareness and develop strong family bonds.
- Our “Association des Camps du Québec” certification guarantees your child safety and the quality of our services.
- We have adapted counselors/campers ratio and low prices in order to maximise our service accessibility.
- Two sites are available in Montreal: Ahuntsic and Ville-Marie.
- Day care services available before and after camp hours.
- Special events once a week.
- 8 weeks, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Unique experience "Sleep under the tent" in Bromont.
- Campfires, water slides, outdoor movies, mini-golf, mini-farm and more!
- 6 weeks, from Monday 7:30 am to Friday 4:30 pm.
Please note that places are limited to 15 kids per week, so we kindly invite you to register as quickly as possible. Financial aid is available upon request.